After attempting these boom cards students will be able to:
- Relate verb forms in present tense to person and number.
- Write the verb stem, conjugate the verb and use it correctly in a sentence.
- Use sentence stems to formulate the sentences to go with the actions in the present tense forms.
- Analyse the function of verb forms in the present tense using the timeline they refer to.
- Exercise error identification to notify the wrong use of present tense forms.
- Use present verb tense to convey various times, sequences, states and conditions.
These digital task cards:
- Would be great on a Laptop, Desktop, Chromebook or Tablet;
- Can be used on any other mobile device that can access the internet;
- Can even be used on your Smart Board.
These cards are aligned to:
CCSS – ELA.LITERACY – L.2.1d, L.3.1adf, L.4.1c, L.5.1bcd, L.8.3a