After attempting these boom cards students will be able to:
- List and identify the properties of conjunctions based on their format and placement.
- Identify and classify the conjunction types based on their uses and functions.
- Use coordinating or subordinating conjunctions to join clauses or sentence elements.
- Implement the properties and the functions of conjunctions to discover their structure with all the attributes.
- Exercise error identification to notify the wrong use of conjunctions.
- Create sentences with conjunction types to convey specific meanings and add variety and interest to writing.
These digital task cards:
- Would be great on a Laptop, Desktop, Chromebook or Tablet;
- Can be used on any other mobile device that can access the internet;
- Can even be used on your Smart Board.
These cards are aligned to:
CCSS – ELA.LITERACY – L.1.1g, L.1.6, L.3.1h, L.4.2c, L.5.1ae