After attempting these boom cards students will be able to:
- Identify the words or phrases from the given examples that show the characteristics of adjectives.
- Recognise the words or phrases from the examples that demonstrate the functions of adjectives.
- Describe the given nouns in the pictures using the given adjectives.
- Identify the modifier and the thing it modifies in the given sentences.
- Place adjectives within a sentence, recognising and correcting misplaced and dangling modifiers.
- Use adjective types to describe nouns and add variety and interest to writing.
These digital task cards:
- Would be great on a Laptop, Desktop, Chromebook or Tablet;
- Can be used on any other mobile device that can access the internet;
- Can even be used on your Smart Board.
These cards are aligned to:
CCSS – ELA.LITERACY. L.2.1e, L.2.6, L.3.1ag, L.7.1c, L.9-10.3