After attempting these boom cards students will be able to:
- Identify the words from the given examples that show the characteristics of adverbs.
- Recognise the words or phrases from the given examples that demonstrate the functions of adverbs.
- Implement the characteristics and the functions of adverbs to label the parts of their structure.
- Analyse the organisation of adverb types in particular sentence structures and patterns.
- Recognise and correct misplaced and dangling modifiers.
- Use adverb types to describe actions and add variety and interest to writing.
These digital task cards:
- Would be great on a Laptop, Desktop, Chromebook or Tablet;
- Can be used on any other mobile device that can access the internet;
- Can even be used on your Smart Board.
These cards are aligned to:
CCSS – ELA.LITERACY. L.2.1e, L.2.6, L.3.1ag, L.7.1c