After attempting these boom cards students will be able to:
- Recall the parts of a general sentence with examples.
- Identify the parts of particular sentences – simple, compound, complex, compound-complex – with examples.
- Think of varied sentences – simple, compound, complex, compound-complex – to go with the given pictures.
- Implement the properties of sentences – simple, compound, complex, compound-complex – to discover their structure.
- Assess and verify the correct use of sentence patterns in writing.
- Create sentences with the given sentence structure and pattern.
These digital task cards:
- Would be great on a Laptop, Desktop, Chromebook or Tablet;
- Can be used on any other mobile device that can access the internet;
- Can even be used on your Smart Board.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.