Interactive self-grading boom cards on teaching and learning resources of time prepositions.
After attempting these interactive boom cards students will be able to:
- Acquire understanding of preposition rules.
- Learn how and when to use time prepositions.
- Demonstrate the correct use of prepositions of time in writing.
- Use the relationship between particular words to better understand each of the words.
- Identify the properties of time prepositions.
- Identify how a preposition of time is used in the given sentences.
- Verbalise the relationships that the time prepositions signal between the nouns.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning.
- Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment