Interactive self-grading boom cards on teaching and learning resources of place prepositions.
After attempting these interactive boom cards students will be able to:
- Analyse the use of prepositions of place.
- Identify how a preposition of place is used in sentences.
- Use prepositions of place to describe locations.
- Demonstrate the correct use of prepositions of place in writing.
This download includes boom cards to:
- Interpret and verbalise pictures of determiners: demonstratives (1-4), article (5), possessive (6), number (7) and distributive (8).
- Identify what the nouns refer to depending on the functions of determiners in particular sentences.
- Judge and decide the appropriate use of determiners in particular sentences.
- Answer the following questions to test your knowledge of determiners.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning.
- Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment