Interactive self-grading boom cards on teaching and learning resources of determiners based on New Bloom’s Taxonomy.
After completing this unit students will be able to:
- REMEMBERING – Recall and list the class of words that determine or limit the meaning of nouns.
- UNDERSTANDING – Compare and contrast definite and indefinite modifiers that give information about nouns.
- APPLYING – Examine and discover the relationship between describing and modifying words.
- ANALYSING – Analyse the placement of noun modifiers and their purpose in writing.
- EVALUATING – Assess and evaluate the use of noun modifiers.
- CREATING – Integrate and rearrange the order of determiner categories.
This download includes boom cards to:
- Interpret and verbalise pictures of determiners: demonstratives (1-4), article (5), possessive (6), number (7) and distributive (8).
- Identify what the nouns refer to depending on the functions of determiners in particular sentences.
- Judge and decide the appropriate use of determiners in particular sentences.
- Answer the following questions to test your knowledge of determiners.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning.
- Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).